Besides the main program, KMO 2023 /LTEC2023 will host several tutorials on the first day of the conference (24th, July 2022). We invite proposals for tutorials for presentation at the conference.
Topics of Interest
Tutorials should address topics that fall in the general scope of KMO 2023 & LTEC 2023.
The topic must be a state-of-the-art research topic with a clear focus on a specific problem, technology, or application and there should be a sufficiently large community interested in the topic.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted as a single PDF file of no more than 5 pages. Proposals should contain the following information:
• Title of tutorial,
• Abstract (200 words),
• Description of topic and relevance to KMO or LTEC
• Format of tutorial (1/2 day, 1 day),
• Tutorial organizer and his/her qualification,
• A brief discussion of why the topic is of particular interest currently,
• Overview of content, description of the aims, presentation style, potential/preferred prerequisite knowledge,
• Required materials (e.g. will you need internet access, lab access, specific software installed?),
• Intended audience and expected number of participants.
Data regarding the presenter(s) (name(s), affiliation, email address, homepage) and short description of their expertise, experience in teaching and tutorial presentation. Please submit proposals by E-mail (in PDF format) to L.email@example.com
Submission of tutorial: 1st. Dec. 2022.
Submission of paper: 30. Dec. 2022
Author notification: 30.Jan. 2023
Early Registration: 10th Mar. 2023
Camera ready: 30. Mar. 2023
Conference date: 25th Jul. 2023
Benefits to the Tutorial Presenter
Free conference registration (including conference bag, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunch, conference banquet)
Free accommodation during the conference period
Free airport transfer between airport and hotel